Candidate of Art Studies, docent
Member of the National Union of Architects of Ukraineand the specialize dscientific council for the protection of the candidate the sesin the specialty “Art Studies” at the Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University. He graduated from the Faculty of Architecture of the Lviv Polytechnic Institute, the Art and Graphic Faculty of the Ivano-Frankivsk State Pedagogical Institute named after Vasyl Stefanyk.
Worked as a master / teacher of the art disciplines of Ivano-Frankivsk SPTU # 3, teacher of fine arts at the Lyceum School №23, led a drawing at the Department of Fine Arts (Head M. Figol), 1990-92. inHalychyna, he took educational programs, participated in exhibitions, created material and technical base. From 1990-1994 he taught at the Department of Natural and Mathematical Disciplines (headed by VK Selsky), specializing in decorative arts, drawing, sculpture and plastic anatomy, history and methodology of fine arts. 1994-1997 he studied at the postgraduate course of the Lviv Academy of Arts, defended his dissertation on the theme: “Artistic wood products in the interior of the national housing of the Ukrainian Carpathians and Carpathians. XIX – the first half of the twentieth century. ”And returned to the previous place of work.
Now he teaches Fine Arts and Methods of Education to students of the specialties “Primary Education” of the Pedagogical Faculty and “Methods of Fine, Decorative and Applied Arts and Design” at the Institute of Arts.
- Hnatyuk M.V.Artistic tree in the interior of a people’s dwelling. Ivano-Frankivsk: Play, 2000. 146 p.
- Hnatyuk M.V., Grepynyak M.I. Beauty of the mountains of inspiration. Folk art of Hutsulschyna and Pokuttya (end of XIX – beginning of XXI century): Masters, schools, museums. Ivano-Frankivsk: Publishing House V. Stefanik, 2010. 322 p.
- Vovk M.V.,Gnatyuk M.V. Sculptor Krygor Kruk: an outline of life and creativity. Ivano-Frankivsk: Publishing House V. Stefanik, 2011. 92 p.
- GnatyukM.V. The Levitsky family: priests, artists, teachers. Ivano-Frankivsk: Folio, 2017, 114 p.
- GnatyukM.V. Formation of competence of future primary school teachers in fine arts, arts and design // Mountain School in the Conditions of Reforming the Education System: Competence Vector. Monograph / For the sciences. ed. dc. Oliyar MP; DVNZ «PNU them. V. Stefanyk ”. Ivano-Frankivsk: Suprun VP, P. 2018. P. 247-260.
- Hnatyuk M.V.,Medvid K.Y. Fine Arts. Methods of teaching young children of school age. Tutorial. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2008. 214 p., Ill.
- Hnatyuk M.V. Set of visualization for the cabinet of fine arts (20 tables).
- Hnatyuk M.V. Fine arts and crafts. Basics of fine arts. Tutorial. Ch. I. Ivano-Frankivsk: Yaryna, 2016. 196 p.
- Hnatyuk M.V. Fine arts and crafts. Methods of teaching children. Tutorial. Part II. Ivano-Frankivsk: Yaryna, 2017. 246 p.
1. Hnatyuk MV Fine arts. Methods of teaching. Curriculum for special students. “Primary education”. Ivano-Frankivsk, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. V. Stefanyk, 2008. 32 p.
2. Fine Arts: A program for general education institutions. Grades 1-4 / R.T. Shmagalo, J. S. Marchuk, I. B. Vachkova, O. V. Chornyi, M. V. Gnatyuk // Educ. programs for general education. teach. establishments with training in Ukrainian. Grades 1-4. K.: Kind. Education House, 2012. pp. 245-269. (approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine //http://www.mon.gov.ua.). Scientific and educational-methodical articles on topical issues of art education, fine arts, decorative arts and design (total number of more than 70).
Courses taught by: Fine Arts with Methods of Teaching, Methods of Teaching Fine Arts, Methods of Teaching Decorative Arts and Design. Scientific interests: Topical issues of history, theory and methodology of fine arts, arts and crafts, architecture and design.
Прикарпатський національний університет імені Василя Стефаника