|Candidate of pedagogical sciences,
Maksymenko Nataliia is a Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Professional Methods and Technologies of Primary Education.
Since 1980 has been teaching in a higher school.
In 1995 defended her Ph.D. thesis «Correlation between didactic and methodical training of the primary school teacher in pedagogical institution» at the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University (thesis advisor –member of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, ProfessorBondar V.I.).
Since 1997 is constantly working at the pedagogical department of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University.
At the present moment is alecturer, Associate Professor at the Department of Professional Methods and Technologies of Primary Education.
For the time of her work as an Associate Professor has been directing Master’s theses and training future primary school techers for participation in research and practical conferences. Guids the work of scientific group «Didactic analysis of methodical system of the primary school teacher’s work», trains students for the participation in the interuniversity nationwide competions.
The sphere of scientific interests: didactics of higher school, methods of teaching humanitarian subjects at both institutions of higher education and primary school, innovative technologies of teaching Ukrainian language to junior pupils.
- Maksymenko N. B.Formingcommunicave and speech competence of primary school pupils at the Ukrainian language lessons. Native word in ethnocultural dimension:collection of research papers. Drohobych, 2015,pp.25-33.
- Maksymenko N. B. Technology of developing critical thinking as a component of the system of forming language personality of junior pupil. Pedagogics. Problematics, innovations, practice, theory: collection of research papers. Poland, Lodz, 2015,pp.82-87.
- Maksymenko N. B., Kachak T. B. Technologies of studing subjects of the branch «Languages and literatures»at primary school. Study guide. Vol.3, dop. i pererob. Ivano-Frankivsk, 2016. 96 p.
- Maksymenko N. B. Forming key competences of junior pupils in the process of teaching the dialogical speech. World science and practice: challenges and innovations: collection of research papers. Poland, Sopot, 2017, pp. 90-97.
- Maksymenko N. B. Forming social and cultural competence of junior pupils at the Ukrainian language lessons.Research and teaching studios: scientific journal. Kiev, 2019. Vol. 2, pp. 60-66.
Students of pedagogical department during organizing and passing non-credit training practice at GAS №26.
After giving the students of pedagogical departmentan open lesson.
Studentsʼ participation in giving a second-class interactive lesson of the New Ukrainian school.
Before visiting the open Ukrainian language lessons at lyceum № 23 named in honor of Roman Huryk.
Прикарпатський національний університет імені Василя Стефаника